*Conditions apply. Ref no: 49189
To manage the public health risk posed by COVID-19, we are following a strict COVID strategy in line with the Government’s
requirements as follows:
• The airports have been set up with increased cleaning throughout all areas, queue management & distancing measures, masks and
gloves worn by security offers & hand sanitising stations across the airport.
• On board the plane, you will be supplied with hand sanitiser as well as an individually wrapped mask.
• Please note that travellers from outside the Northern Territory will be required to obtain a travel permit prior to entering NT. In
order to obtain a travel permit, please complete this online form within 72 hours prior to travel. A copy of your completed border
entry form, in printed form, will need to be shown to staff. If you don’t show your NT border arrival form you cannot board the
• At Ayers Rock Resort, there are a number of measures in place to protect individuals visiting the Resort and also ensure guests
have a safe and enjoyable stay.
• When you arrive at Ayers Rock Airport, the NT border arrivals team will process your border entry form and may ask you additional
questions. You will be required to sign the declaration in front of an authorised officer.
• The Northern Territory’s COVID policy & travel permit can be found at https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/